Blueberry Maple Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
The boys have been pestering the Mrs. To buy some blueberry sausage….I guess they want $8lb for it…while looking around I found this recipe. Any thoughts? I will probably make a small batch of it this weekend. Depending on how it comes out….I may move the recipe over to the recipe section….
Maple Blueberry Turkey Sausage Patties
(Serves 6)
I N G R E D I E N T S
1 1/2 lbs ground turkey (I use pork)
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup blueberries, drained (I use more blueberries)
D I R E C T I O N S
Mix ground turkey, maple syrup, lemon juice, spices and herbs in a medium bowl. Mix well. Fold in blueberries. Form into small (2 oz) patties. Grill or fry in fry pan over medium-high heat until turkey is no longer pink. Serve with breakfast entree.

The first thing I’m going to do it replace the gobbler with some ground swine…..

The Blueberry Maple Sausage….

This one definitely a keeper, I used fresh squeezed lemon juice…and IMHO it needs more than the called for amount of Blueberries….I will be making this again.

Witt,
You gotta stop hiding the sausage recipe from me, your my sausage connection [smilie=a_huh.gif] whooppps ....that didn't sound right!
Anyway, I gotta have thos recipe direct....FIRST! :x don't make me call you know who again! [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif]

Back
Top Bottom