Bigwheel's Genuine Texas Hotlinks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DATsBBQ

Head Chef
Big Wheel,
Are the Anise seeds critical in your hotlinks recipee? (That was posted on 9/25/06 in another thread).

Well nopers..they aint critical in my book but it be the difference in a grand prize winning januine Texas hotlink and the alsoran variety...but the most critical part is dont use too many. It make it taste too Eyetalian similar to a liquorish stick if you get too many. 1 teaspoon be plenty for a big batch. The idear being is to be surprised to hit one every now and then. I had much rather have none than too many. Now if you can use too much mustard seed..I dont think so.

bigwheel

Well hope yall like em. Sometimes the yankees nag cuz they too hot and sometimes the chile heads nag cuz they aint spicy enough to suit em. Some folks would biotch if they was hung with a new rope ya know? Now dont nag if the cases is tough. That is a function of the culinary skills of knowing how to cook em right. Think no matter whut happens they will make you chunk rocks at Earl Campbell. Them always taste like boiled chicken feathers stuffed into a garden hose to me. I'm not too choosey about many things but food aint one of em.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom