Get ready for leftovers ...
I did a test turkey yesterday and then made this tonight with the leftovers. It was killer, so come Friday when you have a pile of leftovers this is my suggestion.
4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided (1 Blue Bag Pepperidge Farms)
4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey, 1.5 pounds + or -
1 cup Hellmann'sŪ Real Mayonnaise, divided
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce, 15 ounce
2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8" X 12" baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Spoon in 1/2 of the stuffing, then top with all of the turkey.
3. Combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise with 1 can of cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
4. Combine remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on top of the cranberry mayonnaise layer.
5. Top with remaining stuffing. Bake 40 minutes or until heated through.
6. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with dried cranberries.
WSM 18.5 WSM 22.5 Performers, Black & Green Q 300 Gasser
KCBS Certified Judge #53267