You gotta' love freebies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Picked this up today. Some old man had it sitting in his driveway, the sign it had the magic words"free".
Everything works including the ignitor,cast iron grates have a little surface rust on them. I'm sure they'll clean right up. :D

That's awesome, Puff! I just wish we could find some new burners for our gasser. We can't read the model on it anymore and can't find any that look like them. Might be about time to find a new one.

Sanford and Puff!

Damn dude is that the thing to do in Michigan? Pile up free grills in your yard? Where I come from they used cars and old bath tubs!

Larry Wolfe said:
Sanford and Puff!

Damn dude is that the thing to do in Michigan? Pile up free grills in your yard? Where I come from they used cars and old bath tubs!

lol, nice find....tell Grady and LaMont I say 'hey'

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff, with the $ you saved on the grill, you can now afford a WSM! Good score buddy!
It's funny you mentioned that Nick. The wife and I were just discussing the WSM and how good it would look under the X-mas tree :D

MBF, don't forget Hoolio, and Aunt Esther ;)

Allie I seem to have quite the stock pile of grills, I might part with one.

Larry if your in the market for a new tub let me know. My neighbor has a nice assortment :shock: ;)

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff, with the $ you saved on the grill, you can now afford a WSM! Good score buddy!
It's funny you mentioned that Nick. The wife and I were just discussing the WSM and how good it would look under the X-mas tree :D

MBF, don't forget Hoolio, and Aunt Esther ;)

Allie I seem to have quite the stock pile of grills, I might part with one.

Larry if your in the market for a new tub let me know. My neighbor has a nice assortment :shock: ;)

Of course, cannot forget them.......too bad TV aint the same today as it was back then. Thank goodness for TV Land re-runs

MBF, one of Fred Sanford's best lines as he's talking to Aunt Esther.......
"Shut up before I stick yo' face in some dough and make some gorilla cookies!" :LOL:

john pen said:
nice score...Im a big fan of the "roadside flea market" !
I remember that from past post's John ;)

One man's junk, is another man's treasure! :D

Puff said:
MBF, one of Fred Sanford's best lines as he's talking to Aunt Esther.......
"Shut up before I stick yo' face in some dough and make some gorilla cookies!" :LOL:

lol, gotta love the Redd Foxx

Griff said:
Puff

You're gonna love the cast iron grates. They take grill marks to an all new level.

Griff
That's what I'm looking forward to :D
I scraped, sanded, and seasoned them. They look "grate" can't wait to try them :D

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2r6g3ht4]Dude, nice score!

Note... you just got kudos from...

Bill the Dumpster Diver Guy[/quote:2r6g3ht4]

"Duke of dumpster diving" The "King of the trash pile" says ....their all just jealous ;)

Chuckwagoncook said:
I have been head first in my share of dumpsters in my time. Its so funny that my sister married a guy that is so much like me, its scarey. We get along real well, in the dumpsters together. We are always eyeing others trash.

One mans trash is another mans treasure!!

The RICH Folk often throw away better stuff than I could buy new!!
Thank you my brother......."Chuck, knight of the junk wagon" ;)

Back
Top Bottom