WSM for $179

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dollar for Dollar it is the best smoker period. That being said need may require a diffrent route. but I just finished cooking a complete KCBS set of meats in Pulaski, TN on 2 WSMs. I also beat a team that was at the Jack last year in 2 of those catagories, and finished just below them overall. I do plan on getting a third just to help with timing, but I had plenty of each product with just 2.

just dont order from the grill dr..BtGG may have had good luck, but I am having the same luck as Larry...over a month and all I get is "well I think they are arriving tomorrow, we'll get it right out" good thing I wasnt in a hurry.

cflatt said:
just dont order from the grill dr..BtGG may have had good luck, but I am having the same luck as Larry...over a month and all I get is "well I think they are arriving tomorrow, we'll get it right out" good thing I wasnt in a hurry.

Curtis sorry to hear about your luck that really sucks! Hope you get it soon!

Well, I took the plunge after reading all of the rave reviews of WSM on this site for a long time. If it works out that's a hell of a deal for $179 from a reputable source! :eek:

I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT OUT NOW!! [smilie=banana.gif]

well after 40 plus days of basically getting "the checks in the mail" it finally showed up this morning from the grill dr

I'm still waiting for my WSM to ship from buy.com. They've had THREE days to ship it now! I'm getting impatient! :x

I sent them an email asking why it's taking so long to ship! I WANT IT! :)

Hilarious!

Shortly after I sent them an email asking why it was taking so long to ship my order it was shipped according to buy.com. Don't know if the two are related but it's humerous nevertheless. :eek:

jtfisher63 said:
I ended up ordering one from Buy.com. It came to me on Friday via UPS. The whole transaction went great. I am still recovering from the weekend long cook I did on it.

Jason.

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif] What no pics?????????? Oh my goodness...you have committed a SIN!

Don't you remember the Cardinal rule [smilie=icon_deal.gif] .... no pics=no cook! ;) :LOL:

BTW... You never told what happened on May 5th in Modesto at the competition you said you were entering????????
Fill us in! & share them competition pics! :D

Back
Top Bottom