Wolfe Rub Citrus "Part Tres"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I've been getting alot of questions about when I'm gonna start producing Wolfe Rub Citrus. Well most of you have tried the first two "test batches" and I just haven't gotten around to a third. Well the Wolfe Rub Test kitchen was open and I think I may have nailed it this time! I made a small batch and tried it on a piece of Ahi Tuna. My first impression is this stuff rocks and it seems to have the balance of flavors I was looking for from the beginning, but I was having a problem getting it to where I needed it to be! I'm gonna test it a couple more times this weekend and after that I will be sending out some sample packets for the best taste testers in the world, YOU GUYS!! If you're interested in trying it PM me your address this weekend. I only have a limited amount that I will be able to send out, so if you snooze you lose. Oh yeah, if you haven't bought a raffle ticket I wouldn't wait by the mail box for too long! :LOL:

Here's the tuna! Gonna try it on some wings today or tomorrow.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Citrus! Looks good to me...finally WRC is gonna make it. Please do the chicken test!

Yum Yum.. Larry, that looks good!!!! I can't wait to try it out on some Sword fish... :D

Back
Top Bottom