Wolfe Rub chicken, taters & vidalia onions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Helen_Paradise

Head Chef
...and some horiatiki Greek salad too. My friend, Maggie, asked me to make "that one REALLY good chicken". She did the foil pack of potatoes (S, P, and buttah). I grilled two of the vidalias for snacks and one I filled. Recipe from the link: http://www.bbq-4-u.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... ht=vidalia Next time I'll try it with the beef boullion cubes. First time having the onions and they were pretty good. More butter in the fill next time and a longer cook. Great meal before a night of drinking.

What a fabulous meal Helen! Had you lived closer you would have had unexpected company!!! ME!!!

Helen,
How long did the onion cook for ? Did you put it on the coals or off to the side ?

Helen, I see your hooked on the rub too... Your food looks so good!!! I love onions!!!! :D

john pen said:
Helen,
How long did the onion cook for ? Did you put it on the coals or off to the side ?

I think maybe 30 minutes on the med/low flame of the gasser. Didn't have time for charcoal. If I can get it on the charcoal next time, I'd say like 45-60 minutes indirect??? I am not too picky about times and temps though...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom