While the batteries are charged

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Larry inspired me to grill some fish tonight. I pretty much am beefed out for the weekend.
Grouper was at the fish market so thats what I got.[attachment=2:3cxunyc5]IMG_0022.JPG[/attachment:3cxunyc5][attachment=1:3cxunyc5]IMG_0024.JPG[/attachment:3cxunyc5][attachment=0:3cxunyc5]IMG_0027.JPG[/attachment:3cxunyc5]

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    339 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    306 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    245.2 KB · Views: 334
Nice pics Nick. Fish just doesn't trip my trigger. Guess it's because of my uncle Joe who would invite the family down about 4 times a week to chow on what he caught. he was a fishing fool. always on the boat,or working on the boat. That 1973 Ford LTD hauled that boat for many years.

Pigs

Fantastic Nick! I notice you're drinking Bud Select.....I've been drinking the MGD 64's mainly cause I could only find the in cans. (bottles make the trash heavy) Anyways, I've had the Bud Select 55's and they're pretty tasty with half the calories of regular Bud Select. Give them a try. I finally found a case of cans yesterday.

Larry Wolfe said:
Fantastic Nick! I notice you're drinking Bud Select.....I've been drinking the MGD 64's mainly cause I could only find the in cans. (bottles make the trash heavy) Anyways, I've had the Bud Select 55's and they're pretty tasty with half the calories of regular Bud Select. Give them a try. I finally found a case of cans yesterday.

I'll give that a try! I started with Bud Select last year, great summer beer. It's on the lite side but still has a bit of body to it. I try to get beer in bottles most of the time, cans just don't taste the same to me. But I understand the weight issue. ;)

Back
Top Bottom