What's on your Superbowl menu? Looking for inspiration...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was great! :)

Packers won.

ABTs were perfect.

Ribs were fall off the bone tender.

Chicken Tangine was a hit.

I've learned so much from you guys...thanks!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":31c68ekq]I keep mine simple. Pulled pork, whipped cream cheese, raisins and some honey.

Did you really just admit that you put fucking RAISINS in your ABTs? You just hit another level of gayness!!! You should just buy a Foreman Grill and call it a day. RAISINS? Do you wear a TuTu when you're making your Raisin ABTs too?? FAG! I bet you got that recipe from Puff.[/quote:31c68ekq]

Yup, raisins. And I happen to like my Foreman Grill, it does wonders! Tu Tu no, tights maybe!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2rhzyvvx][quote="Nick Prochilo":2rhzyvvx]I keep mine simple. Pulled pork, whipped cream cheese, raisins and some honey.

Did you really just admit that you put fucking RAISINS in your ABTs? You just hit another level of gayness!!! You should just buy a Foreman Grill and call it a day. RAISINS? Do you wear a TuTu when you're making your Raisin ABTs too?? FAG! I bet you got that recipe from Puff.[/quote:2rhzyvvx]

Yup, raisins. And I happen to like my Foreman Grill, it does wonders! Tu Tu no, tights maybe![/quote:2rhzyvvx]

You guys should get a room... :)

Redflea said:

Packers won.

ABTs were perfect.

It all looked good! If you ever decide to go with an ABT rack go with the Williams Sonoma rack and corer. The holes in their racks are a little larger than other racks I've bought.

3 Olives said:
Redflea said:

Packers won.

ABTs were perfect.

It all looked good! If you ever decide to go with an ABT rack go with the Williams Sonoma rack and corer. The holes in their racks are a little larger than other racks I've bought.

Skip those racks, just one more thing you have to wash!

Yeah...so far the "warming rack" on my grill was perfect for this purpose. I'm going to work on a second level for grilling (some long bolts holding up a smaller grill) for when I'm doing greater amounts of food.

Redflea said:
Yeah...so far the "warming rack" on my grill was perfect for this purpose. I'm going to work on a second level for grilling (some long bolts holding up a smaller grill) for when I'm doing greater amounts of food.
You can cook these indirect on the grill also

Back
Top Bottom