Whats on the menu this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Picked up a cater for Sat. then it's off to the wittdog's on Sun. for his test run for Oinktoberfest. Bet I won't be able to move that night, there is much food on the menu that day. =P~

Did two butts last night, putting a brisket on now..already made ABT's for Saturday and also doing slaw with pineapple and sunflower seeds..

Brisket on right now. Got 2 butts for tonight and 2 racks of spares for tomorrow. Hopin my TPJ comes today so I can put some pineapple hab on the slabs

bige1 said:
Hello everybody , what is everyone planning to grill or smoke this weekend
23.gif

Nothing much way to humid to fire up the smoker , might head to the loacal BBQ place : Tommy Rose , let soembody elese sweat doig the Qing !!!

did a meatloaf in the oven yesterday ... got a chuck roast to do today, gonna make a big pot of Jambalaya tomorrow for the week , I really like this Zatarain's Jambalaya mix, I do 3 boxes and add 1lb ea of chicken sausage and shrimp, some fr gr pepper and kick it up about 10 notches with cayenne, crushed chiles and tabasco

found a new $99 offset (made in China :eek: ), it weighs 100 lbs and its fairly large but it's more rectangular than cylindrical ... I might just go back and get it today ... $100 disposable offset ... this could be fun and give me a smoker at my home away from home

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom