Well it's been a while ........... Finished pics added

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
..................... since I posted pictures of a cook. I pulled a package of bb ribs out of the freezer last night and got them up and running this afternoon. This week, Weber's recipe of the week was for Korean Beef so I picked up a small pack of short ribs and threw them into the marinate! I'll post more pics later as the cook continues.

I am REALLY looking forward to the finished pic's, especially of the beef !!!! That sounds awesome!

Well thinks went to $hit here real fast. The ribs were just finishing up, I was heading into the house to get a tray to bring them in with. A big flash then the boom from the thunder. It was loud enough that it sent my son up from the basement wondering what happened. I get the ribs and I'm running out to get the hamburgers and short ribs and my fire department pager goes off. We have a house struck by lightning. I tell my wife to get the ribs and the burgers and don't forget to take pictures as I run out the door on the call! 1 house struck, which blew a section of the roof off and put a huge crack down the side of the house. Luckily nobody was hurt, but the old couple who lived there were shook up. The bang also set off 2 neighbors fire alarms (crap low voltage stuff). We check for fire, make sure the house is secure for the couple and head out, which lasted about 1 1/2 hours. I get home, my wife and son ate and lucky for you guys my wife took a few pictures.
Sorry about the burger picture, looks like the flash didn't go off.

Ribs were one of the best I've ever made! Very little shrinkage!

The short ribs were tough, but they were also laying around for an hour and a half before I got them. The flavor was great though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom