Waiting for my new grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmcts

Assistant Cook
My wife just ordered me the 26-1/4 inch Weber kettle. I have been wanting that grill for a long time, and I can't wait for it to get here.

I'm new to this forum - first post - any advice? Suggestions for what to cook when my new grill arrives?

I've enjoyed reading posts and hope I can contribute something to the conversation.

J-me

I think I'd probably grill a couple of steaks to celebrate the occasion.

If you are looking for ideas and nice pictures of food cooked on a kettle, I think some guy named Larry has a pretty good handle on cooking on Weber Kettles. 8) Look through this grilling section. Not saying there aren't others that post great things, too, but that Larry fella just seems to post a bunch of good looking food. :eek: ;)

BOB

Welcome J-me, Bob is spot on, check out Larry's posts or go to wolfepit.blogspot.com. When you get it up and cooking post some pictures.

Sent from BBQuzz's iPhone using Tapatalk!

Hey J-Me welcome. Yeppers that bucket headed hirsute wolf boy wear that poor old kettle plumb out. Sure he have you making that gizmo walking and talking afore you knows it. All he ask in return is some cheap ceegars. King Edward..Swisher Sweet etc. Send him a five pack for Christmas...if he proves to be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom