Unique, mini wood burning grill - help me find it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bb5999

Assistant Cook
Six months ago, through another forum, I discovered, for sale online, a very small cylindrical wood burning grill that was being made one off by someone out there in cyberspace.

I'm trying to find the grill again, in order purchase, and am hoping someone here knows what I am talking about.

As I recall, it had a very small footprint, small pieces of wood were used as fuel, fed into a bottom chamber. The chimney shape heated up quickly and a small (8"?) diameter grill sat on top.

I want one! But can't find it. $100ish?

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.
Eric
Reno, NV

Thanks for the quick reply Greg. Afraid that's not it, not even close.

This thing uses small pieces of wood, even chips, laid flat within in a small burn chamber, in the base. The, maybe one foot tall, chimney directs heat and smoke straight up to the grill on top. It is made by a metal craftsman who probably developed it for fun. He had a nice web site, good photos.

I think I actually discovered it on a motorcycle forum.

The hunt continues!

Might as well snag one of the little collapsable grills which cooks burgers on 7 sheets of crumpled up newspaper pages. Make the best burgers I ever eat..as long as person follow directions and do not use the super lean yup stuff. 80/20 chuck works great. I need to buy one if it aint over twelve bucks. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom