Unique burger seasonings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbcute

Assistant Cook
Hey all - I'm grilling some burgers tonight and I'm looking for inspiration for a unique way to season them. Have a secret recipe you'd be willing to share?

Thanks!

Keep it simple. Dice up some onions, little pepper. Make your patties and sprinkle some salt on just before they hit the grill.

Sent using smoke signals because I'm a cheap bastard!

bbcute said:
Hey all - I'm grilling some burgers tonight and I'm looking for inspiration for a unique way to season them. Have a secret recipe you'd be willing to share?

Thanks!

Best burgers I've ever made were seasoned with salt and pepper.

Found a good recipe in Bon Appétit and like above salt and pepper is all you need. Here is what they say - "S&P Are All You Need. Think about your favorite burgers, whether at In-N-Out or your neighborhood pub. The reason they're so good is simple: The cooks start with fresh, quality beef and then don't add much to it. No Worcestershire sauce, no onion, no egg (save that for meatloaf). As with steak, let beef speak for itself and allow the intense heat of the grill to draw out its natural flavors. The method: Season one side of a patty generously and evenly with salt and pepper. Grill it, seasoned side down. Then, before flipping, season the other side. Done."

I have done them like this several times to rave reviews.

some years ago I did a ton of research and experimenting on
making the best burger.

after all that my favorite was the Kiss burger.

Keep It Simple Stupid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom