Tuna & Mahi Mahi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
Oh man was this good.....We usually do a parmesan encrusted Mahi Mahi but tonight did the old italian dressing job. Grilled it on the gas grill cause we were hongry. I picked up the fillets at albertsons..$5- for two fillets frozen.....We did white rice garlic bread and creamed corn. Tuna on top flakey Mahi mahi on bottom.

img_185422_0_1386e362731747f10950cb60731d90cc.jpg

img_185422_1_09a206c709dcd32f15c90539ddcecf1b.jpg

Whut is all that pink stuff inside the fish? You eating sushi here Boy? Sure hope nobody comes down with Sheep Liver Flukes or some equally exotic parasite which like to inhabit raw dead fish. Wouldn't worry about Lysteria...typical cooking don't help on that one anyway :shock:
Hard to beat fried carp/salmon patties if you just got to have fish for Lint or something like that. Only got to worry about botulism and heavy metals etc. on that one.

bigwheel

Was it yellow fin Tuna? If it was then Bigwheel would be scared to see how I cook mine and eat it! Looks good!!

Have to take yall down to the bait shoppe for lunch one of these days. Handful of good old live minners prob taste purty good huh:)

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom