Tuesdays Fajitas....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mighty Fine meal....
You might want to start thinking bout using thumbnails...before GREG goes on deletee mode...it would be a shame to lose those pics. ;)

wittdog said:
Mighty Fine meal....
You might want to start thinking bout using thumbnails...before GREG goes on deletee mode...it would be a shame to lose those pics. ;)

Looks real good Bam, Greg had a thread with the photo rules...

Greg what happend the photo posting thread? BOY!

Bamaquer said:
wittdog said:
Mighty Fine meal....

Hmmmm Did'nt see that rule on the "RULES" page. I did watch the screencast on thumbs but I dont use a picture hosting sight.
We tend to make the rules up as we go :LOL: ..big pics mess with his band with...or something like that..

Bamaquer said:
wittdog said:
Mighty Fine meal....

Hmmmm Did'nt see that rule on the "RULES" page. I did watch the screencast on thumbs but I dont use a picture hosting sight.

How do you post pic's without a hosting site?

wittdog said:
Bamaquer said:
wittdog said:
Mighty Fine meal....

We tend to make the rules up as we go :LOL: ..big pics mess with his band with...or something like that..

IT has come to my attention, a few weeks ago, that big pics DO NOT mess with any bandwidth. So, if you want to post big pics then go right ahead...but keep this in mind, it WILL cause dial up users a headache when they try to get in to a thread that has big pics...it will take them A LOT longer to have their pages load in with the bigger pics.

Since I know none of you give a crap about anyone else here, I wouldn't expect any of you to be considerate to the other dial up users and spend the extra 5 minutes to host the pics and put in thumbnails so their pages load quicker...

BTW, the rules are not made up "as we go"...they are "refined" as we go... 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom