tri tip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good!

We can get tri-tip up here but its hit and miss. We try to pick it up whenever we see it.

What did you get per lb for it? It looks very healty and lean too. Nice work. Been fishing lately?

surfinsapo said:
What did you get per lb for it? It looks very healty and lean too. Nice work. Been fishing lately?

I don't know what the price was. My wife picked up and I didn't notice the wrapper when I opened it. As for fishing ...... ahhh we're all frozen up here.

Looking good Griff. Never seen Tri Tips around here. I'll have to ask my butcher to cut or get me one. What is Dr Smokes Oak the wood or the seasoning :?

Tannehill Kid said:
Looking good Griff. Never seen Tri Tips around here. I'll have to ask my butcher to cut or get me one. What is Dr Smokes Oak the wood or the seasoning :?

Chunks of wood. Seasonings was just salt, pepper, and garlic. We have no native hardwoods up here. I really ought to try birch sometime.

You have no hardwoods?? :shock: What's up with that?
When I lived in Maine, they couldn't grow tomatoes or corn, which figured strongly in my moving south. But even there, they could grow trees.
Nice meat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom