Top Round Steak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Most folks call this a London Broil and it's labeled London Broil, which it's not, it's a top round steak. I splashed with woos sauce and heavy dose of Wolfe Rub Bold. Made some fried rice with some leftover rice and steamed some broccoli. Good lean "diet" dinner!

London Broil, London Broil, London Broil!!!!!!

Looks good! I still have two abandoned WRB packs that I need to make fageetas or takos with some day...soon.

Yeah Larry, london broil is a way it's cooked, not a cut of meat. Around here it's a cut of meat! Looked great, I hope you ate the whole steak!

Nick Prochilo said:
Yeah Larry, london broil is a way it's cooked, not a cut of meat. Around here it's a cut of meat! Looked great, I hope you ate the whole steak!

Didn't eat the whole thing, but I made sure I got my recommended amount of 4oz in. I brought some for lunch today and the rest will probably go into a salad for dinner tonight. Normally there wouldn't have been leftovers, but the family is eating healthier!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":39i5xw7i]Yeah Larry, london broil is a way it's cooked, not a cut of meat. Around here it's a cut of meat! Looked great, I hope you ate the whole steak!

Didn't eat the whole thing, but I made sure I got my recommended amount of 4oz in. I brought some for lunch today and the rest will probably go into a salad for dinner tonight. Normally there wouldn't have been leftovers, but the family is eating healthier![/quote:39i5xw7i]

Damn! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom