Tonights suppa'.............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buckeye_Nut

Senior Cook
Grilled chilli-n-cheese dogs served with a side of Heineken :P

Once the dogs are grilled, I'll garnish and return to the grill to toast the buns and melt the cheese.
img_241782_0_d0b68bf324431ebb0f41fdbcb5b01a56.jpg

YUMMM!!!

Making messy dogs is fun.....just saying! :P
(and it's quick)
The meat result was as planned/loved it.......a little spicy. it wasn't hot by any stretch, but it had some zing to it.....
img_241805_0_5d37f3c1387e9ab3355d90d0f589ee6c.jpg

toasting the buns...
img_241805_1_49c6ece5ef74ebd3228995a655c75feb.jpg

the result required a fork...fer'sure....
img_241805_2_c429f36c98d71293a8ad20eb401a9f82.jpg

Eating was a pleasure...(with a fork)...haha

Dang believe them 3 be plenty for me if somebody throw a little kraut on there and there is plenty of pork n beans and tater chips etc. Gonna have to take the time to teach you'uns how to make propa chili one of these days. Whut is up with the 7 1/2 birdshot texture? Dont make me come up there. I would hate to have to drive through Michigan. Is there another route? My old pal Woody Hayes would not even stop to buy gas in Michigan when the needle was on E..or so I heard. Now I seen him on Sat Night Live one time start slapping his wife around cuz she beat him at Chess. He musta been a real violent character. Bet that boy would appreciate some good old Tejas chili:)

bigwheel said:
Dang believe them 3 be plenty for me if somebody throw a little kraut on there and there is plenty of pork n beans and tater chips etc. Gonna have to take the time to teach you'uns how to make propa chili one of these days. Whut is up with the 7 1/2 birdshot texture? Dont make me come up there. I would hate to have to drive through Michigan. Is there another route? My old pal Woody Hayes would not even stop to buy gas in Michigan when the needle was on E..or so I heard. Now I seen him on Sat Night Live one time start slapping his wife around cuz she beat him at Chess. He musta been a real violent character. Bet that boy would appreciate some good old Tejas chili:)
I dare ya' ;)

WHAT? No picture of the beer open. No picture, no drink. Just kidding you. I am a huge fan of hot dogs and have been getting some local Daisy Brand All Beef Dogs here. MAy need to step it up and make some chili next time around. Looks really good from here.

bigwheel said:

Haha......I'd love some Tejas chilli!! I'd probably prefer a little tex-mex seasoning for next time. I will say those dogs did go down good......a nice quick/easy thing to prepare.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom