Three Amigo Fajitas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ELfJphY0UzU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ELfJphY0UzU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

SANY0062.JPG

SANY0063.JPG

SANY0065.JPG

SANY0067.JPG

SANY0070.JPG

SANY0071.JPG

SANY0073.JPG

SANY0079.JPG

SANY0080.JPG

SANY0082.JPG

SANY0085.JPG

Very nice Sapo! I guess you noticed....I used your salsa recipe....Man o Man..Ms BluzQues is still talkin' 'bout it Thanks :D :D :D

8)

Hey sapo looks great! Is that the red fajita seasoning the mexican meat markets use? I'd really like to get some of that if you've had the red marinated fajitas from those markets you know what I'm talking about.

smokey al gold said:
Hey sapo looks great! Is that the red fajita seasoning the mexican meat markets use? I'd really like to get some of that if you've had the red marinated fajitas from those markets you know what I'm talking about.

Yep that is the stuff... It's awesome man!!! :D

That looks awesome!! I'm a regular at the mexican market by my house, super clean and cheap produce, they make tortillas in house too.

smokey al gold said:
Do they sell it at your meat market? If so I'm gonna go check mine.
Yes, they sell it along with all kinds of other stuff I want to test later :D

Dude that looked real good! We are moving back in this weekend and I cannot wait to fire up the Ol’ BGE… Fajita’s will be on my to do list for sure!!!

Captain Morgan said:
Sapo, did you mean to cook it that well done? I'm no expert, but
I was thinking you'd want a little more medium?

I really didn't want it that well done. It was still good, but I really like it the way my Rib eyes come out.. I might get another one in the morning... ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom