The simple things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my !! Now, THAT's a nice pic!! :(

dsc00122small8qj.jpg

Boy, that made me hungry! Yesterday we had burgers and hot dogs for lunch. I truly think I could eat them every single day and never get tired of them!

I was thinking the same thing Allie. If you were on a desert island and could only eat one food, I think I'd go with hamburgers. I loves me some q and seafood, but it's hard to get tired a fat juicy burger.

Captain Morgan said:
I was thinking the same thing Allie. If you were on a desert island and could only eat one food, I think I'd go with hamburgers. I loves me some q and seafood, but it's hard to get tired a fat juicy burger.
But they have to come with the fries.

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":25adxum0]and beer.
Nope sorry Cappy, a nice thick Chocolate Shake the quintessential American meal. Burger, fries and a shake.
SHAKE?? Shake this!! [-X[/quote:25adxum0]
I’m surprised at you guys as old as you are…..I would think that the shake would bring back memories of sock hops and poodle skirts. After all Cappy invented the Hulu Hoop. :razz: I loves my beer but give me a shake with a burger and fries any day. We could have them make a shake out of Ensure for you Joker…. :grin:

wittdog said:
The Joker said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1jg5r94v]and beer.
Nope sorry Cappy, a nice thick Chocolate Shake the quintessential American meal. Burger, fries and a shake.
SHAKE?? Shake this!! [-X
I’m surprised at you guys as old as you are…..I would think that the shake would bring back memories of sock hops and poodle skirts. After all Cappy invented the Hulu Hoop. :razz: I loves my beer but give me a shake with a burger and fries any day. We could have them make a shake out of Ensure for you Joker…. :grin:[/quote:1jg5r94v]
Yeah, I remember those days.... :taunt:

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
[quote="The Joker":3stbbdsb]
wittdog said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3stbbdsb]and beer.
SHAKE?? Shake this!! [-X
I’m surprised at you guys as old as you are…..I would think that the shake would bring back memories of sock hops and poodle skirts. After all Cappy invented the Hulu Hoop. :razz: I loves my beer but give me a shake with a burger and fries any day. We could have them make a shake out of Ensure for you Joker…. :grin:[/quote:3stbbdsb]
Yeah, I remember those days.... :taunt:[/quote:3stbbdsb]
:lmao:

wittdog said:
The Joker said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":gpuvqmwb]and beer.
SHAKE?? Shake this!! [-X
I’m surprised at you guys as old as you are…..I would think that the shake would bring back memories of sock hops and poodle skirts. After all Cappy invented the Hulu Hoop. :razz: I loves my beer but give me a shake with a burger and fries any day. We could have them make a shake out of Ensure for you Joker…. :grin:[/quote:gpuvqmwb] :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom