T Bone the movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
john pen said:
Nice...what was that big white thing between the grill and the dog ?

Its a LP gas bottle, I used the burner to light my coal chimney. I was in a hurry :LOL: I also stick it the fire box of the pit for smokin stuff (homemade afterburner)

Ahhh..Ive heard talk of this thing propane...lol. Ive got a big weedburner on mine too. great for starting fires !

For some reason, I thought you'd have more of an accent living way down south and all...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: dem good looking steaks!!!!!

Bruce B said:
For some reason, I thought you'd have more of an accent living way down south and all...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: dem good looking steaks!!!!!

I was in safe mode, after 12 beers my tongue gets numb, Good thing I didn't catch myself on fire. 8)

mmmmmmm smoked steaks... love em... I have done that with ribeyes...
smoke em indirect a little bit .. .then flip them over the fire to finish cooking....I may have to do that again.. VERY soon...

I hope the dog got a portion too.. he loooked a little nervous about being filmed.... LOL... either that or he was saying.. "oh geez.. put that damn thing away!!"

Nuthin like some good ribeyes on an oak wood fire!

Only thing better would be a big ole sack of oysters, some hot sauce, a few beers and good friends while waiting for them to cook!

I like a dawg that knows it's place....mine (chocolate lab) does the same thing...she just hangs out in the background out of the way waiting patiently for any gifts.

OH....nice looking steaks....... [smilie=thumbup.gif]

Smokey_Joe said:
Nuthin like some good ribeyes on an oak wood fire!

Only thing better would be a big ole sack of oysters, some hot sauce, a few beers and good friends while waiting for them to cook!

I like a dawg that knows it's place....mine (chocolate lab) does the same thing...she just hangs out in the background out of the way waiting patiently for any gifts.

OH....nice looking steaks....... [smilie=thumbup.gif]

I luv's raw erstas too I allways hurt myself with em.

I used mesquite chunks with RO on the t bones

Old chipper (lab) gets all the treats. & know a cood trick, don't leave no food unattended on the smokers prep shelf... He'll claim it.

Steaks lookin real good. I am gonna have to try smokin them for a bit them hitting them with the heat. my border collie hangs out closer to where things are prepped...she likes to lick up the rub :roll:

007bond-jb said:
I'm gonna try to posta clip from dig cam. dail up users WARNING!!!
It was t bones with store deli potatoe roles Larrys stuffed potatoes & a blue cheese lettus wedge salid The fresh strawberrys are from a local u pic em farm the wife took my younger daughter to.

Worked great nice looking steaks.

Back
Top Bottom