surfinsapos loins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Div

Senior Cook
Took alot longer to get internal up to about 155 is where I pulled them off ... also had a top sirloin in there ...couldnt help it ..looked so good sittin thar in the fridge... I have a bunch of different temp gauges.. digital and the dial probes and im not sure if its them cause I have boil tested them but lately things have seemed to come out pretty dry ... I marinated these for 24 hours ...rubbed em and seared them on the grill at about 450 degrees ... the center was juicy but still a but dry although it did get a nice smoke ring and my UDS was 230-250 and it took about 3 hours to get to that internal temp....im not sure if its my probes or my cover or what but it seems like while im not looking things are hitting a good temp and then dropping on me making me think its got longer to go so im keeping stuff in there longer and drying it out.

Surf... the allegro marinade is to much for us ..I dont know if its the soy in it or if I put o much in for the marinade ...I used a whole bottle for two loins..seemed like a decent amount but the pork came out way way to salty for us...any ideas for the next one would be good tho ...not giving up !!

loin1.jpg

loin2.jpg

loin3.jpg

loin4.jpg

loin5.jpg

Sorry you didn't like the Allegro.. It is salty. But the salty flavor is mainly on the crust of the meat so it aint that bad if you like salt. Maybe 140 is much better internal temp..I only slice off a piece at a time and put the rest in the fridge till ready to eat also. Keep trying Div.. You can cut the Allegro with water next time. BTW, It looks good to me!! Espaceially the name od the post!!!! :D ;) :D

Hey u know what they say ...credit where credit is due .... I tell ya tho I been lookin for them for a long time cause they are always sayin things I want to know why they are saying those things that they say all the time ...

Anyway I got another bottle of it that were not going to use...if ya like ill send it out to ya...would hate for something to go to waste... going to try a teryaki marinade next time ...

Send it to JB.. He will make good use of it!! He loves diferent spices.. I can get it for about $3.00 here.. But Thanks for thinking about my blood pressure... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom