Sunday Ribeyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Dad brought over some rib eyes to cook up... Good looking ones from Costco.

Sorry Larry...No WRB on these bad boys (even though it's in the pic), they just needed a lile S&P and rubbed with gahhhhlic!
Threw em on the kettle indirect since the majority liked em med well :roll: Then did direct for a lil char.

Dad and I were burning up a cut up 30 ft pine and some other waste all day while the Ladies and kids went garage sale'n ..which made for a nice bed of coals for roasting mallows later.

Yeah, didn't get any good sliced or plate pics... Dad and I were HUNGRY... waiting fer them girls to get back so we could EAT ! :LOL:

:Edit: Forgot one....Lexi found a pet. A SLUG.

ScottyDaQ said:
Dad and I were burning up a cut up 30 ft pine and some other waste all day while the Ladies and kids went garage sale'n ..which made for a nice bed of coals for roasting mallows later.

:shock: Wow Scotty, 2 boys and a girl. Big age difference between #1 son and #2 son isn't there?

Oh yeah, the steaks look great. ;)

Uh.....sliced pics.....wtf???? :shock:
Cute kids bud ;)

Whoe's the fat kid in the yellow shirt?? :shock:

Great

Great company and great food. What more could a mortal want? Costco cuts the beef, but Scotty makes it melt in your mouth Great day with the kids and grandkids. Life is good

Back
Top Bottom