Strippers on Valentines Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
My wife and I decided to eat at home tonight instead of battling the crowds at the packed restaraunts.
2 New York strips weighing 1 1/2 lbs. each rubbed with EVOO and seasoned with cracked black pepper and Mediterranean sea salt. I through a chunk of Jamacian rum soaked wood on the fire too.

Dinner out waiting an hour or more to eat...$60
Dinner at home no wait.........priceless.

img_180736_0_6ec93bf3f2ee7ed404d5e3d2bd91fdc8.jpg

img_180736_1_431e6c9089bff2d23394af9d039e71f6.jpg

img_180736_2_c22a22575d13db109dab43c832a779a4.jpg

First.....where the heck can you eat with your wife for $60???? I took mine out last night to use up a gift certificate and it was $180!

Second....the steak I had didn't look 1/2 as good as yours!

Great job puffie poo!

Thanks everyone.
Nick that $60 price is without beer. If I was to have beer with dinner it would be about $200. :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
First.....where the heck can you eat with your wife for $60???? I took mine out last night to use up a gift certificate and it was $180!

Second....the steak I had didn't look 1/2 as good as yours!

Great job puffie poo!

cheapo!

Them steaks do look mighty yummy in the tummy. Now I got the Warden some fuzzy panties a 28 buck valentine necklace from wally world..and a big box of candy. Now whut you think she done? Yeppers she grabbed the candy and headed for the dumpster with the other stuff:) Naw actually just kidding. She loved it all. Wimmen are just too sentimental and emotional for my taste buds. Ever time I see one I just want to go back hand the fire out of em. Is this normal? Most of them also tend to jibber jabber too much. That really clashes with us strong silent types huh? :oops: :shock:

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Them steaks do look mighty yummy in the tummy. Now I got the Warden some fuzzy panties a 28 buck valentine necklace from wally world..and a big box of candy. Now whut you think she done? Yeppers she grabbed the candy and headed for the dumpster with the other stuff:) Naw actually just kidding. She loved it all. Wimmen are just too sentimental and emotional for my taste buds. Ever time I see one I just want to go back hand the fire out of em. Is this normal? Most of them also tend to jibber jabber too much. That really clashes with us strong silent types huh? :oops: :shock:

bigwheel
LOL! You never stop cracking me up Mr. Wheel. ;)
Fuzzy panty pics?? :shock:

Good lookin' cattle flesh indeed...I dont care what they say about you Puff !

Oh, and yes, I was hoping for stripper pics !

john pen said:
Good lookin' cattle flesh indeed...I dont care what they say about you Puff !
Oh, and yes, I was hoping for stripper pics !
I don't either! :D
Check your mail. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom