Steaks its what for dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
So I was at the “Brisket” Store as JP calls it and they had a deal on boneless rib roasts…These looked great…I haven’t seen marbling this good since Griff was a model in Ancient Greece…I’m a big fan of the char on some beef so rather than cook them as a roast I broke them down into steaks…I ended up with 6 nice size steaks, 2 King, 2 Queen and 2 Prince size steaks…I fired up the RK and away we went…not pictured was the green beans that went with…

Those are nicely marbled steaks.

wittdog said:
I haven’t seen marbling this good since Griff was a model in Ancient Greece.

Those were some rockin' times. And I still look like a god -- unfortuntely, now it's Buddha.

Those look killer Witt. Now I know you and the misses most likely ate one each and the boy's probably split one, what did/are you going to do with the rest? You could always vacpac one and send it my way.

Witt, where did you pick those up if you don't mind sharing? I would like to pass the name of the store on to my dad.

Thanks

Toby keil said:
Those look killer Witt. Now I know you and the misses most likely ate one each and the boy's probably split one, what did/are you going to do with the rest? You could always vacpac one and send it my way.
One for dinner for everyone...one for me for lunch at work and one for the mrs...all gone :?
Gomer the store is callled Market in the Square

Back
Top Bottom