Steak and gunpowder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now do that be light or dark on the Karo? Looks great. Hey now tell me about the pistolo. I might be fixing to need to buy one soonish. Love my Sig 226 .40 but I have to give it up sniff sniff. Guess thats a 9 since it say M95 or similar. How much is it what calibers available etc. Looks like it might have some exotic safety features or it could be the way the light was shining on it. Do it come in black SS? Where is the best place to get one etc? Thanks.

Hey thanks. Looks like it might work out where the city guv'ment let me buy the Sig. When I told them I was wanting to buy it they had me take it to a real well equipped gun shoppe to get it appraised. The fella said it was 90% like new..would last forever and I should buy it. He wrote on the appraisal it was worth between 450-500 at retail. He say if he had a new version of it would cost a thousand bucks. Now I have seen em at Cabelas for 899. He also had the fancy pistol which shoots the little rifle bullets FN Brand. Wow that thing is light as a feather. Has a little longer barrell on it than I am accoustomed. Figger it need to travel a bit to utilize all that powder. 1300 bucks for that one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom