Soy Brown Sugar Salmon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
And Mr. Toyota lives right next door to your Chinese fisherman. Keep the profits in your own country! Your right, I can be an idiot at times but at least I'm not stupid! Now get back to work, millions of Chinese are counting on you!

Sent using smoke signals because I'm a cheap bastard!

You may want to rethink this........Mr. Toyota can at least speak the Kings proper English. Puff told me to bring this up.

Larry that's the difference between you and me. I try to please everybody and since some people are only looking for mistakes I feel I have to please them too! Now just try and stop being such a dick, just try!

Nick Prochilo said:
Larry that's the difference between you and me. I try to please everybody and since some people are only looking for mistakes I feel I have to please them too! Now just try and stop being such a dick, just try!

How is spelling incorrectly 'pleasing' anyone. I don't look for mistakes but grown ups should be able to spell elementary words. Even Puff spells better than you! Finney too, even though it took him 5 minutes to say Hey I'm Finney.

For the record genius, it would not be 'you and me' it would be 'you and I'.

Define - Nick: Noun: 1.vulgar. A fellator or a vulgar generalized term of abuse

See its not the misspelling, it's you looking for mistakes. Let's go look at John Penns post with lamp instead on lamb. Now really try to stop being a dick, try really, really hard.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2rgsfunb]My truck was built in Kentucky so what are you saying?

Right .......Tijuana Kentucky! We're both right, but you are still and idiot.

Trucks
In North America, Ranger and F-series trucks are built in Oakville, Ontario; Dearborn; Claycomo, Kansas; Louisville, Kentucky; St. Paul., Minnesota; and Edison, New Jersey. Trucks also are built in Mexico, Malaysia, Vietnam, Argentina and England.

The Associated Press reports that Toyota has decided to end operations at the New United Motor Manufacturing Plant in Northern California, where the Toyota Tacoma midsize pickup truck is produced. The Tacoma is the best selling truck in its segment.

Tacoma production is expected to move to Toyota's truck plant in San Antonio, Texas, where the Tundra full-size truck is currently built. Tacomas are also assembled at a Toyota factory in Tijuana, Mexico.[/quote:2rgsfunb]
I'm just saying...

You both have hair now on your vaginas.........you know I'm kidding. For crying out loud, what a bunch of crying, whining, sloppy wet PUSSIES. Let's joke about wheelchairs, that should wake the crowd up! Never in my life have I seen grown ass men cry.

Larry Wolfe said:
If he could only do that with women.......

Easy, just had my 43rd anniversary. And my wife has been heard to exclaim "Don't forget, there are guns and knives all over this house."

Back
Top Bottom