some leftover pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
My neighbor caught some dolphin...I smoked it and
he made a dip..

dinner I forgot to post last week

made a reduction for the sauce

chicken last night...still working on it

Looks good!!! How did he cook the Dolphin fish? Are you talking about Dorado aka Mahi Mahi, Dolphin fish? That's some good fish!

Captain Morgan said:
what do you guys think about the chicken?

Jim the chicken looked good but everytime I tried to taste it I would scrape my teeth on the screen.

surfinsapo said:
Looks good!!! How did he cook the Dolphin fish? Are you talking about Dorado aka Mahi Mahi, Dolphin fish? That's some good fish!

Yes that is what he's referring too, not "Flipper"! LOL

yep , mahi mahi...I was doing butts and he came over and we threw it on for a little while...he added cream cheese and chives and blended it up.

and yes, one of my favorite sides in the summer is onions and
cukes in vinegar. That's all you need. Tomatos are getting big,
not turning red yet...can't wait for the first 12 soggy mater sandwiches.

Ahhh, toasted tomato sandwiches, a little butter, some salt & pepper and some big, fresh, juicy tomatoes. Don't get much better than that, except if you put some bacon on it.

Toasted? No way! Just like Cappy, white bread (very fresh stick to the roof of your mouth bread), mayo, tomatoes, snp and oh man what a meal! Pair it with fresh corn, just cut off the cob and cooked in butter. Man, that's some good eats!

Cappy, the food looks great! I'd love to try that dolphin dip.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":80jgzj3b]what do you guys think about the chicken?

Jim the chicken looked good but everytime I tried to taste it I would scrape my teeth on the screen.

surfinsapo said:

Yes that is what he's referring too, not "Flipper"! LOL[/quote:80jgzj3b]
I know not flipper.. I live on the gulf of Mexico too.. We call them Dorados..I surf with Flippers!!...

Bruce B said:
Ahhh, toasted tomato sandwiches, a little butter, some salt & pepper and some big, fresh, juicy tomatoes. Don't get much better than that, except if you put some bacon on it.

Toasted Italian bread!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bruce B":160p5e2n]Ahhh, toasted tomato sandwiches, a little butter, some salt & pepper and some big, fresh, juicy tomatoes. Don't get much better than that, except if you put some bacon on it.

Toasted Italian bread![/quote:160p5e2n]

x2 here..Toasted itialian bread, mayo, tomatoes snp; its like crack for me...

Back
Top Bottom