Smokenator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He used to advertise here...I had something like it and worked ok...but never as good as my WSM. If you buy it tell him BBQ Central referred you.

Well thanks for the heads up on the smokenator. Sounds like something which would be handy even on a gas grill. I have convinced myself that charcoal do not provide much if any mo flavor than do propane or electric but do find it a challenge to get any smoke flavor into the meat whilst using the gasser. Now its easy to make smoke on a big pit of course.

bigwheel

John, if you'd like one I'll send you mine. Brand new but it's been sitting outside for awhile.

Don't need it because I bought a WSM and gave away my OTG.

Just email me and it's yours.

John Check out Dennis Correa's Big Kahuna Smoke generator. Google his website. Interesting concept

8)

mar52 said:
John, if you'd like one I'll send you mine. Brand new but it's been sitting outside for awhile.

Don't need it because I bought a WSM and gave away my OTG.

Just email me and it's yours.

Thank you very much Mar52. Emails on the way - Please let me know the shipping charge so I can send a check.

BluzQue said:
John Check out Dennis Correa's Big Kahuna Smoke generator. Google his website. Interesting concept

8)

Thanks BluzQue. The Smokenator is interesting in that it affords very good temperature control for long periods according to the user recommendations I can find.

I bought the smokenator earlier this year and had some success with it. It does work well for five or six hours. I subsequently bought a Weber Smoky Mountain. I still used the smokenator for short cooks (ribs), but if I want to do a pork shoulder or brisket, I'll use the WSM.

Back
Top Bottom