Smoked Bologna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Cliff! I finished off the chub this morning by making a Western Omelet! Delicious!

Good point as always. It seems purty simple..about the only remaining question relates to why Kansans aint into baloney? If it happens to be some kinda leftist plot..we aint putting up with it. Thanks.

I know I am going to regret saying this statement but, If you eat hotdogs, you eat baloney. Yeah it's just like the whole Pork Chop, and boneless pork chop debate! The boneless pork chop is really a loin chop.... LoL try to explain that one to the kid that thinks he is a butcher at Kroger. You get no where quick!

Well actually there aint no such critter in the meat kingdom which can be called a boneless pork chop. The kicker is..to be called a chop a piece of thin meat has to have a bone in it..otherwise it has to pose as a steak..stew meat etc. lol. Pork Loin steak will work..cheapest to cut them yourself..by far. I like pork chops too. lol. A pal o mines Daddy made weenies and sausage for a living at the packing plant. I helped him make weenies one day. Looking at the crappy fat meat and stinky stuff he put in there..I could not even stand to smell of a hot dog for five years or so..and he made the best..supposedly. Best not to participate in that kinda stuff.

Back
Top Bottom