Skillet Roasted Spatchcocked Lemon Pepper Chicken and Potatoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Actually lemon/lime pepper chicken. Someone gave us a bunch of lime so I'm trying to use them up.

Seasoned the bottom of the chicken with some lemon pepper seasoning. Skin side down in a preheated skillet

After a good sear flipped the chicken cut side down

Moved the chicken indirect and seasoned the chicken with some more lemon pepper seasoning, added black pepper and the juice from 3 limes. I cut the legs off so they would fit into the pan also

I added about a half cup chicken broth, maybe a TBS of lard, some black pepper and the juice of one lime in a smaller skillet. Threw in some potato sedges and simmered them tossing occasionally until the chicken broth evaporated. Just before I took them off the grill I hit them with some lemon pepper seasoning also. Pic is a bit blurry but its the best on I took.

California Style veggies in the wok not seasoned with lemon pepper, used Cajun seasoning instead.

Had leftover stuff from the gyros we had the other night so used that to make a pita sandwich with the chicken. Potatoes turned out great too, thanks for lookin!

Yum yum. Next time put it skin side down and dont move it till its done. You will thank me in the morning...dont spill the juice which happen to accumulate itself on the lung side..or it could cause problemos Jouston.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom