Sirloin with Gomer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Got some seasoning on line the other day and received it in the mail today. It's called "Gomer's Gooder'n Shit Bar Bur Q Seasoning". So I decided to give it a try since my wife brought home some sirloin and asparagus for dinner. So I opened the envelope and then opened the bottle and my first thought was "Oh My God this stuff is salty", but I figured it would be good on the meat. So I lightly seasoned the meat and grilled direct. It was good stuff!

Here's some pic's of Dinner

Now that is what a Sirloin should look like =P~
Hey Larry did that bottle come with the hand attached to it?

Yeah I don't know about it being good on hot dogs or hamburger helper, but it sure was good on steak. Just go lightly with it, it's pretty salty.

john pen said:
I gotta say that sirloin is prob. my favorite cut of steak...I love the flavor !!

I agree John, especially for the money you can't get a better steak in my opinion!

I can't find Tri tip around here..have to special order it...but then again, untill I started buying them on a regular basis, my butcher didn't stock brisket either !

Green Hornet said:
[quote="Burnt Food Dude":3dq5ml0e]Bet that stuff tastes better on hot dogs. :grin:

It says so on the bottle.
I don't need none o that "gore-may" stuff on my tube steak! I will stick to hot sauce and mayo thank you! :D
;.[/quote:3dq5ml0e]
:eek: I'm not sayin' nothin' :eek:

Mayo on a hot dog ? Ive moved to pickles on my dog and liked that...and I guess it prolly isn't any different than mayo on a bologna sammy...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom