Sir Loin of beef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
I spent the day splitting 4 cords of firewood in preparation for John Penn's favorite season. It had to be meat and potatoes for dinner(and beer) after a workout like that.
We ate outside on the patio which was nice. One of the last times this year.........soon it will be covered in snow. :cry:

img_166289_0_2a67253810e525d0765543e5235ed501.jpg

img_166289_1_bbfe18326f482034bbaecaa7f0df07de.jpg

img_166289_2_8b15b2920eaba2623241d2e2df5883bc.jpg

img_166289_3_09a9c1749c79223c628594a292c9e3cf.jpg

Oh Puff why are you posting pictures like that? Now I'm starving and I still have a few hours before dinner time. Looks great.

What is snow? Is that the phenomenon that makes people go out and buy up all the bread and milk?

Nice looking meal.

Beautiful job Lamont! I'll take some of that three bean salad too!! Nice work, Fred would be proud!

swampsauce said:
What is snow? Is that the phenomenon that makes people go out and buy up all the bread and milk?

Nice looking meal.

I was wondering the same thing :LOL:

Nice photos too

amdphreak said:
Looks great. How do you get your taters to come out like that? Do you dust them with coarse salt, wrap in foil and then bake?
Thanks
I poke them with a fork,rub with veggie oil, sprinkle with kosher salt, and bake unfoiled till done. Makes the skin nice and crispy.

Larry Wolfe said:
Beautiful job Lamont! I'll take some of that three bean salad too!! Nice work, Fred would be proud!

'Shut up before I stick yo' face in some dough and make some gorilla cookies"! :LOL:
Thanks Grady, I'll let Hoolio know you approve. ;)

I bought a 2nd freezer for bread and milk. It's my snow storm freezer. But, I don't know what the hell to do with all the milk and bread. :LOL: :LOL:
But I can laugh at all the other smucks buying B&M when it snows. :roll:

amdphreak said:
Ah bake unfoiled. thats the trick then. I love crispy tater skins when they are baked. How hot is the oven when you bake them?
400* 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom