Shrimp ala Beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks fine for a snack. A JB size cajun can eat at least 1lb of shrimp meat with sides after a day of drinking

SHRIMPS rock!! You make german beer? I bet it is good... Great cooking!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Cliff H. said:
Four little shrimpzes on a big plate don't seem right for GH. There must be somethng that is not in the pic. :LOL:
There were supposed to be 10 on the plate for me, when I started to make them, no one wanted any. As soon as they were done the wife scarffed 2 and took 4 more over to the neighbors with a couple of beers, saying "They will like these". I gotta make more...when I cook just for me ;)

You let her take yer shrimps and yer beers?!?!?!?!
:twisted:

What the hell?
:shock:

lol

Green Hornet said:
[quote="Cliff H.":17r0egwu]Four little shrimpzes on a big plate don't seem right for GH. There must be somethng that is not in the pic. :LOL:
There were supposed to be 10 on the plate for me, when I started to make them, no one wanted any. As soon as they were done the wife scarffed 2 and took 4 more over to the neighbors with a couple of beers, saying "They will like these". I gotta make more...when I cook just for me ;)[/quote:17r0egwu]

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do - when his wife tells him. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom