She's gone nuts I tell ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
My wife is making grilled wings with Wolfe Rub. I love wings with Wolfe Rub. But she doesn't stop there, NO. She puts the Wolfe Rub in the butter for the grilled corn on the cob :eek: . Now come on, WR on corn on the cob. What's next, Mack and Cheese with WR [-X .

I'll try to get pics, if she lets me near the grill.

Hey, that looks great! She needs to come help me with the grilling. The kids hate to see Mom fire up the grill. LOL I cooked some hamburgers one day (cheap premade patties) that ended up looking like hockey pucks. They were hard enough to knock someone out. LOL The last thing I cooked was some steaks and they were ok but could have been cooked a bit longer.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
My wife is making grilled wings with Wolfe Rub. I love wings with Wolfe Rub. But she doesn't stop there, NO. She puts the Wolfe Rub in the butter for the grilled corn on the cob :eek: . Now come on, WR on corn on the cob. What's next, Mack and Cheese with WR [-X .

I'll try to get pics, if she lets me near the grill.
I had WolfeRub corn on the cob the other night. What's wrong with that? :dunno:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":20rxu99s]Great job Kathy!!!! Maybe your good cooking skills with wear off on Bill!!! 8-[

Give the guy a trophie and he thinks is is GOD of the grills. [-X[/quote:20rxu99s]

Had your wife cooked I wouldn't have won!!! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3l7wyk2r][quote="Larry Wolfe":3l7wyk2r]Great job Kathy!!!! Maybe your good cooking skills with wear off on Bill!!! 8-[

Give the guy a trophie and he thinks is is GOD of the grills. [-X[/quote:3l7wyk2r]

Had your wife cooked I wouldn't have won!!! :eek:[/quote:3l7wyk2r]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BigGQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":227skym9][quote="Larry Wolfe":227skym9]Great job Kathy!!!! Maybe your good cooking skills with wear off on Bill!!! 8-[

Give the guy a trophie and he thinks is is GOD of the grills. [-X

Had your wife cooked I wouldn't have won!!! :eek:[/quote:227skym9]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:227skym9]

Don't incurage him. [-X

Back
Top Bottom