Sausage & peppers, brats, burgers .......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

friesian_rain

Senior Cook
I haven't been "slacking off" in the grilling department.... :D Here's a few pics of some of the typical dinners I cook up for the husband; everything's better cooked over burning wood and smoke ;) !

Crabnbass said:
Wow! That all looks really good. Your husband must weigh a ton!

:shock: :LOL: hahaha no way ! He only gets to eat like this when he's home and he's gone a good part of the year; and, he has a physically demanding job.... :D

Dang Fresian that looks too good. Now we are gonna need a slight bit mo info when hubby is out of pocket for the Soltices or whutever. Person of your obvious skills is gonna need a fat boy to pop by there just to keep you sharp ya know:)

Traegernator said:
Excellent cooks! Every one of them. What do YOU eat when he's gone?[/quote

Thanks ! For myself ? I love to cook, and love good food, so even when I'm alone I make up some nice meals..... just not every night ;) too much good food makes too much Karen :shock: :LOL:

bigwheel said:
Dang Fresian that looks too good. Now we are gonna need a slight bit mo info when hubby is out of pocket for the Soltices or whutever. Person of your obvious skills is gonna need a fat boy to pop by there just to keep you sharp ya know:)

hahaha You volunteering ?

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Great cooking. BTW. beware of fat boy cops from Texas!

And trash collector's from NY.

Nice cooking Karen! If you ever get divorced, I'm proposing.

Back
Top Bottom