Road Side Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
My wife is having a potluck lunch at work tomorrow and asked me to make some Road Side Chicken for her. I snuck a couple piece for us to munch on and they turned out great!

I see lots'a flavor on that chicken! LOL! :( What's your plan to reheat and keep the skin? Damn, that looks good!! =P~

Hi Larry,
Looking goood. I just ate and you are still making me hungry.

:D

The Joker said:
I see lots'a flavor on that chicken! LOL! :( What's your plan to reheat and keep the skin? Damn, that looks good!! =P~
I think they're just gonna warm it in the oven. I was asked to cook, not reheat!! 8-
JWJR40 said:
med in the oven though. The skind on RSC at least for me is never crispy.

JWJR40 said:
Hi Larry,
Looking goood. I just ate and you are still making me hungry.

:D

John fire up that smoker and cook something!!!

That Roadside Chicken is awesome! I've cooked it both on the gasser outdoors and on my electric indoor grill. It was good either way. Also works well on pork.

allie said:
That Roadside Chicken is awesome! I've cooked it both on the gasser outdoors and on my electric indoor grill. It was good either way. Also works well on pork.

Pork eh? Sounds Gooood!
I got some country style Ribs (we all know better) that I'm gunna grill tomorrow. I'm gunna try the RS recipe on them buggers.

What cut of piggie dig you use Allie?

ScottyDaQ said:
allie said:

Pork eh? Sounds Gooood!
I got some country style Ribs (we all know better) that I'm gunna grill tomorrow. I'm gunna try the RS recipe on them buggers.

What cut of piggie dig you use Allie?

My wife says there used to be a guy in Tx that used to used a very similar recipe on ribs and she says they were good. Next time I get a 3 pack of ribs I'll do one rack with the RSC marinade.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom