Quick ABT's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
I just bought a $12 "King Kooker" ABT rack from Amazon that holds 36 peppers, thinking it couldn't be much, but had to be better than my homemade rack. I could not have been more wrong, really nice, heavy duty and came with corer. My wife is not a fan of "not crisp bacon" so I did not wrap these ABT's but had to get the pork in there so I used cream cheese and browned a pound of Bob Evans hot sausage and mixed in a table spoon of SuckleBusters Hog Waller rub.. super if I do say so myself. I working on a menu for a party I am hosting later this summer and I think these ABT's will make the menu, easy to do and delicious.

Attachments

• ABT\'s.jpg
    ABT\'s.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 412
Ive got a corer that came with mine...Your right. It is priceless. Where did you find japs that fit perfectly in the holes? ha!

dollarbill said:
Ive got a corer that came with mine...Your right. It is priceless. Where did you find japs that fit perfectly in the holes? ha!

No matter where you get them you have to hand pick them to be "not too big." I actually got a corer with an older rack I had and it is worth a little extra, http://tinyurl.com/297sdsy if you plan on coring a lot of jalapeno peppers. I know many on the board slice them in half.

bbquzz said:
dollarbill said:

No matter where you get them you have to hand pick them to be "not too big." I actually got a corer with an older rack I had and it is worth a little extra, http://tinyurl.com/297sdsy if you plan on coring a lot of jalapeno peppers. I know many on the board slice them in half.

Yep, I like to slice mine too then wrap in 1 whole piece of bacon. My correr came with a Steven Reichlind popperr holdeer that my neighbor bought for me while in wine country CA. It works like a champ!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom