PVC Rubber coated Gloves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks man! The Black knight gloves are the best! They are the only ones that fit my big hands. I paid $10.00 also and to get them for that price, I'm all over it.

brian j said:
are they heat resistant? i bought a pair of neoprene gloves from lowes that have a cotton lining that helps save the fingers while pulling pork.
Those are the exact one's sold for pulling pork on other sites.
I have some and they have a cotton lining.

Did you guys notice who reviewed the gloves on that site. I remember when he got the web address from this site and then started selling them on his site with his rub. 8-[

cleglue said:
I found this site

http://www.instawares.com/Black-Knight- ... 10.0.7.htm
(a dozen for $28.18)

on another forum and thought some maybe interested in this type of gloves. I bought a similiar pair of gloves from TexasBBQRub.com and paid $10 but that did include shipping. They are great gloves.
Thanks for the link cleglue... I had forgotten it. :!:

Chuckwagoncook said:
I was hoping that was a dozen price!! I didnt see anywhere that said a dozen. Might have to order some at that price. I usually pay $5.00 a pair buying by single pairs.
You must have just missed that CWC... It did say it. :!:

Damn... they raised the price since the first post. :-X

I just called Instaware customer service and the guy said that the case price is for 12 gloves - 6 pair. Thats $5.00 per pair

deputynrc said:
I just paid $10 for 1 pr (not on FATZ'S site :grin: ) :tant:

Probably on TXBBQRUB site...that $10 does include shipping. I think it is well worth the $10 for those gloves! :D

Back
Top Bottom