Porterhouse Steaks 3 ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Cooked up 3 - 1.5lb+ Porterhouse Steaks last night. Bold Wolfe Rub for me, Original Wolfe Rub for my daughter and cracked pepper and kosher salt for my wife. Cooked over Kingsford and hickory for 6 minutes per side. The wife and older daughter had baked white potatoes, me and the little one had sweet potatoes. Or as she likes to call them "Orange Potatoes"! Everything turned out good!

Dear Lord, Larry, the last 2 pics may be the best looking steaks I've ever seen! Look how juicy they are! Look at the rub that is flavoring the renderings! I'd be happy just to lick the plate!

Porterhouses, huh? You get a raise?

Captain Morgan said:
Dear Lord, Larry, the last 2 pics may be the best looking steaks I've ever seen! Look how juicy they are! Look at the rub that is flavoring the renderings! I'd be happy just to lick the plate!

Thanks Cappy! No raise, got these on sale. They were Choice Grade and I got them for $5.99lb from Giant. Wish I had gotten more for the freezer!

Captain Morgan said:

It's only morning and I want a steak! :shock: Those really do make my mouth water. I can smell 'em.

--John 8)

Back
Top Bottom