Pork Loin Roast...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Grilled a Pork Loin Roast tonight. Looked like a chunk of pork loin but was labeled as a roast. Did it offset on the grill. It came pretty friggen good if I do say so myself ! I had it french fries, baked beans and fresh cukes !

did you measure the temp and record it? What do you think it was at the end of the process? It looks great!! :D

That looks fantastic John!

surfinsapo said:
did you measure the temp and record it? What do you think it was at the end of the process? It looks great!! :D

Sapo, not sure how John cooked his, but I like to do a reverse sear on pork loin between and pull between 150-155º. Cook indirect in the 245º-260º range until the loin reaches 135º, remove from grill and loosely tent with foil and crank the heat on the grill to around 400º-450º and then finish the loin with the sear.

I cooked it offset till 160, pulled it and foiled/rested for 15 min. Not sure what the cooking temp was. It was hot enough to make a nice crust on the outside. Took around 4o min to cook Im guessing.

john pen said:
I cooked it offset till 160, pulled it and foiled/rested for 15 min. Not sure what the cooking temp was. It was hot enough to make a nice crust on the outside. Took around 4o min to cook Im guessing.

Thank you :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom