Pork loin on grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Dinner tonight was a pork loin from Giant Eagle...it was probably the best one I have done. Went direct for 4 minuets on each side and then indrect for 4 minuets each side to finish! Corn and beans were sides....it was good stuff!!

Make sure to choose the pork loin cook album HERE. ENJOY!! Byt the way, the grill works fine, thanks!! :D

No to take my own thread off topic, but, the plating of the food looks BAD! Going for the photo but got the "Going for the photo" look instead! I will make it look more natural next time!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

YIKES!! :D

I would try engaging the safety so that doesn't happen again. It's that little roller wheel on the right hand side of the knife! ;)

It sure did look done....when I saw the charred marks on the outside, I knew it would be dry...but the following pics proved me wrong. Great job there Rempe...I HATE dry pork! Did you brine?

Also, I'd like your green bean recipe.

Rich,

The loin itself was just over a pound (like 1.20 or something)...I let the Silver B get to 550 and then seared for 4 minuets, flipped for another 4 minuets...and then indrect for 8 minuets (4 each side)...it actually takes 20 minuets or less to cook...about 20min a pound. :D

Back
Top Bottom