Pork Chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well I had these in the frig. and decided to cook them up tonight for dinner. Marinaded them and rubbed 1/2 down with Wolfe Rub Bold and the other half down with a lemon pepper rub. Glazed them with Rev. Marvs regular mixed with honey. I also glazed one with Texas Pepper Jelly, Strawberry Habernero. Man it was good eats. Very tender and juicy.

wow, nice thick chops you got there nick....haven't had em in awhile. Just got some cranberry, peach and mand orange tx ppr jelly today, the peach would go good with that

Chuckwagoncook said:
Nick the Chops look great, heck the whole meal looks great, Gotta agree with Finney on the beans. Did you grill the asparagus? Looks good, I love asparagus, could eat it all the time. Some day I am going to try and grow it, I hear its hard to get going?

Yeah, they were grilled. I love um like that!

Good looking chops Nick! Onlyt thing that would have been better is if they would have been "bone-in" chops. I love gnawing on a good grilled bone!! [smilie=imslow.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
Good looking chops Nick! Onlyt thing that would have been better is if they would have been "bone-in" chops. I love gnawing on a good grilled bone!! [smilie=imslow.gif]

I hear ya! My wife picked them up on sale....$2.99 a pound. I had one for lunch today, man are they juicy!

Back
Top Bottom