Polder gone metric !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
My Polder thermometer has taken upon itself to go metric ! Anyone have any idea how to get back to f from c ?

Susan Z said:
I don't have one, but i'd say just start pushing combinations of buttons (two at the same time, maybe!).
LMAO!! Atta girl!! :LOL: :LOL:

tried that Sue..but thanks anyway..took the battery out..pushed buttons in all kinds of combinations..maby I just live to close to Canada...

Couldn't find a manual online but I did find this on their website:

Q: Can I get a new copy of the operating/assembly instructions for my item?

A: Assembly and operating instructions will soon be available here at our website. In the meanwhile please contact consumer customer service at: 914-937-8200 x245 or email info@polder.com with your request. Please include the model number you are referring to.

Best I can do today...

1044 said:
Step 1. Turn your Polder over.

Step 2. Move the switch from C to F.

Step 3. Turn your Polder over.

Who's dumber than me....I never even saw the tiny switch there..thanks 1044

If your to close to Canada, then maybe you should start SCREAMING
EH!! At it once in a while, it will change back in no time!!

Cheers

Anonymous said:
If your to close to Canada, then maybe you should start SCREAMING
EH!! At it once in a while, it will change back in no time!!

Cheers

If this is you Steve I apologize...its hard to fix the memberlist when there is two of the same person! :oops:

Niagara River Smoker said:
Greg strikes again! :LOL: :badgrin: :LOL: :badgrin:

Technically this isn't my fault (this time :oops: )..Steve registered twice as the same person! OOOPS...One of Steve had to go! :D

I don't know . . . . . :p

Now, Steve is gonna have to re-register..... :cry:

I don't know . . . . . :p

No...he registered twice under the same name...so I took one name away...he is still on the Members list as member 100. :-D

No...he registered twice under the same name...so I took one name away...he is still on the Members list as member 100. :-D

Did you take his first name or his last name away? And will he be able to get it back?

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Niagara River Smoker":31vs33pe]I don't know . . . . . :p

No...he registered twice under the same name...so I took one name away...he is still on the Members list as member 100. :-D[/quote:31vs33pe]
Oh, I see...So you just deleted the wrong one...The one he posted under...LMAO! All his posts are "Guest" now... :p :p

I know how that goes... :roll:

[quote="Greg Rempe":1en6cwic][quote="Niagara River Smoker":1en6cwic]I don't know . . . . . :p

No...he registered twice under the same name...so I took one name away...he is still on the Members list as member 100. :-D[/quote:1en6cwic]
Oh, I see...So you just deleted the wrong one...The one he posted under...LMAO! All his posts are "Guest" now... :p :p

I know how that goes... :roll:[/quote:1en6cwic]

Yeah... But yours was your own doing. :-D :( :) :-D

Back
Top Bottom