Poke shops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Costco Pork chops ... Some S&P, some rubbed with WRO, some marinated in Teriyaki. Wife sauteed up some squish, Mom brought over macaroni salad. Not picture is the cheddar cheese bread that Dad fried in butter. Mmmmmmm!

img_220591_0_7a64510cb065e3e949bad127827f0a8b.jpg

img_220591_1_344a813b7fdebcb3bf47b213a3582cde.jpg

img_220591_2_963d0ef645a87e54450dd955d466c336.jpg

img_220591_3_d9270b240d05c3ab62044b1662517de6.jpg

Well that is some great looking chow Scotty. Guess the beans are hidden somewhere out of camera range.

bigwheel

Hey Dummy, those are slices of a pork loin......a 'poke chop' has a bone in it! YOU DAMN YANKEE!

ScottyDaQ said:
Hey...it's the pork police!
Fine... BONELESS CENTER CUT LOIN CHOP's. Happy now?

No I'm not, it's not a chop. It is a boneless center cut piece of loin. I think Puff has rubbed off on you......... :roll: :mrgreen:

Pork Loin Rib Chops (Center Cut Chops)

Pork loin rib chops, also called center cut chops, contain eye muscle and backbone. Rib bone may also be present, depending on the thickness of the cut. Fat covers the outside edge. These chops are usually prepared by braising, broiling, grilling, panbroiling, or panfrying.

You are scaring me Scotty, next thing you know you will be growing tomatoes out of a topsy turvey!

ScottyDaQ said:
You're right... It's really a chuck eye...and I took the pics 3 years ago.

OMG, I THINK I JUST BROKE A RIB LAUGHING!

I love you Scotty and I mean that in the most homo way. 'Cause we like to party'! :oops: :mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen:

<insert generic "Bone in/Bone out" joke here>
Food looks awesome too me!! Great pics as well!

Sorry I fell down on the shots of the fried cheese bread. I was just enjoying the company and forgot ......... Next time

look, there better some pics or at least recipes for the fried cheddar bread,
or i'm going to Va and break another one of Larry's ribs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom