Pit Beef on the RK spit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I’ve been working a lot since the comp in Pa and after a couple of 12hr days I now have time to try out the rotisserie for the RK..I’ve got a 4 lb Top round roast on cooking with Hump Lump and Smokilicous Hickory and Cherry Chunks.

The only thing wrong with that pic is that it is not a pic of an RK in my yard. :D

How long do you think it will it take to cook that roast?

Beef is done it took about 2 hrs…pretty happy with the results..it was nice and tender and my boys liked it a lot…..

Oh yeah roasted onions, peppers, and shrooms...served on a buttered and toasted hardrooll with may0 and lousiania hot sauce. ;)

It all looks good as heck, but Dave, that roast is way too little for the Yabba Dabba Grill! Next time you gotta fill that rotisserie! :LOL:

--John 8)
(About the right size for my Performer rotiss, though -- I think I'll give it a try. :D )

This was a test run next time I'll have something big enought for the Yabba Dabba ;)
Bryan the recipe I used was my secret steak rub....Worche, Salt, Pepper, Onion and Garlic Powder...
Cook with some hickory and cherry...

Want to trade for some pickles witt? What you need from down here in the south south...?

Back
Top Bottom