Pimento cheese burger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
been thinking about Swampy's cheese in the middle burger, and went with it this afternoon.
One burger with pimento cheese in the middle, a couple more to be topped tomorrow with without fits my mood.

Fine looking groceries Cappy. I have tried combining pimento cheese with all kinds of sandwich type meats over the years..but seemed like it tended to have a flavor clash with most anything. Now is this a killer deal for the burgers? Kindly dont fib to uncle bigwheel..lol.

Looking good cappy. What you think about it? Feta is my favorite, at the moment.......

Pimento Cheese in a Burger? Another SUPER invention by the Cappy! ******, that looks good!!! I KNOW it tasted even better!

it was good, but because of the loose texture of pimento cheese,
too much ran out (at least for my liking--I'm a cheese lover). Can easily see
how a real juicy lucy would be the bomb...will do that next. This was jalapeno
pimento cheese, BW, and it worked pretty well with the beef. Next time I'll
do it Carolina style and just put the cheese on top after cooking.

Gotcha Cappy thanks. We had a mom n pop burger joint up in Wilbarger County run by a retired cop from Foat Wuth. He made the cheese in the middle using two burger patties on the flat griddle. If a person did not need a bath after eating that s*ucker..it was not Sat night or something..lol. Now blue cheese gives me indigestion..least the cheap stuff. Feel like I been eating soap or something. Do they put phosphates in there? I have seen some brands of sour cream which works the same way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom