peppercorn tenderloin, tato's Jo Jo's n rings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Div

Senior Cook
pok1.jpg

pok2.jpg

pok3.jpg

pok4.jpg

pok5.jpg

pok6.jpg

pok7.jpg

Delish

ScottyDaQ said:
Looks like someone needs a Grill basket ! :LOL:

Looks great for prepackaged stuff!

Hey, don't knock pre-packaged pork tenderloin. Ask Bill The Grill Guy, he'll tell you. :LOL:

happens to the best of us when we have a craving and cant wait for an over night marination.... and yes I could use a grill basket lol

Captain Morgan said:
what kind of gravy was that? looks great

It was a pre packed night ...lazy lol fries an rings were all packaged ..pork was packaged and the gravy was a pouch of powdered mix McKormicks peppercorn n garlic I believe

yeah I have only found one place down here near the boston area that I havent gone to yet cause its about an hour away that servers a poutine which is famous in canada ... just basically fries w/gravy and melted mozz

Div said:
yeah I have only found one place down here near the boston area that I havent gone to yet cause its about an hour away that servers a poutine which is famous in canada ... just basically fries w/gravy and melted mozz

Love that stuff...we can get it everywhere cuz we're 45 minutes from the border...and actually it's made with natural cheese curds (before the cheese is anything). If they make it with motz, they're CHEATING.

img_192740_0_4c642a7607ee8808f7c72d24f0e1555d.jpg

Bruce B said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Looks like someone needs a Grill basket ! :LOL:

Looks great for prepackaged stuff!

Hey, don't knock pre-packaged pork tenderloin. Ask Bill The Grill Guy, he'll tell you. :LOL:

Bruce, 'What happens in Louisa County Virginia, stays in Louisa County Virginia'........Small Country Campground to be specific! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom