NY Strip's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
Howdy all! Haven't been around for awhile as I've been busy working, yes I finally found a job. It's not what I was doing in television and I'm not making crap but at least it's helping to pay the bills and keep the roof over our heads. Anyway, I grilled up some NY strip's last night and we had steamed squash and a nice green salad. I seasoned mine with Magic Dust and used salt and pepper on my wife's, they turned out great as you can see from my last plate pic. I also brined a bone in turkey breast a few weeks ago and it turned out really good, first one I've done and on the next I'll cut back on the salt. Sorry no pics of the bird.

Seasoned and ready for the grill.
img_207697_0_ac84ed914ace69f9d81eafaa713cc7c1.jpg

My plate loaded up.
img_207697_1_7ac3c2a1e2c17cca2a89784a12c95e13.jpg

I think I liked my dinner.
img_207697_2_890c324f8dcb59e201076d025a6505ad.jpg

Looks great, nice grill marks too! Same thing here with the job, I was only out of work for a week, but I'm making about half.

Great job Toby on the steaks and welcome back! Glad you got a job, that should help make Christmas a bit merrier. Sorry about the bird though, no pic = no cook!

Nice looking steak to celebrate the new job!
Best of luck Toby. I'm happy for you and your family! :mrgreen:

Fine looking groceries there young man. Glad to hear of the new job. Them nice commie liberals are making jobs a scarce commodity in this part of the world anyway. I been trying to grab all the sideline stuff I can handle. Santa has raped pillaged and plundered my bolsa muy heavily this year. Sorta like every year:)

bigwheel

Glad to hear you got a job Toby :D Times are real lean
right now. The hospital my wife and I were employed did away with both of our jobs within 3 months of each other :roll: Thankfully she has returned to work for a different corporation with literally twice the salary at the last place! I've always heard you got to have a job to find one....in her case she had to lose one to get one. Go figure :shock: Hang in there, better opportunities are ahead for you!

Oh, by the way, AWESOME steaks brother :D

8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom